Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last day. and I miss them.

Yayyyyy!!
Finally finished A2 exams..
And its so unbelievable!!
I've finished my Alevel course... not officially yet. coz graduation nite is one week from now. haha!!
Generally, I screwed few papers.. especially Chemistry. Oh no~!
Well, what I can do now is only pray hard. hehe.
The first thing I finished exams,
I only thought of MOVIES, DRAMASSS!!
Haha. Its not surprised that movies and dramas are the first thing on the list. ^^
But, its odd.. when I reached home, I don't feel like watching TV already. I feel sad somehow.
Its not because I screwed my chemistry papers. Its because today is already the last day in college seeing classmates, friends..
Yes. I've started to miss them.
I miss going pyramids with Yeeching and Keziah during 3 or 4 hours break for movie/lunch. haha!
I miss cutie Mokyin! her big big eyes. O.O
I miss maths pro Lavina and her straight forward-ness. haha!!
I miss Eugene's joke. =D
I miss Kah Hwa's and Bryan's noise.
I miss carrying out experiments in Bio lab with yeeching KangIan and Kah Hwa.
I miss carrying out experiments in Chemistry lab.. haha! although.. got alot stories behind.. aherm.. *girls, you all know right. haha.*
I miss complaining before,during and after one known for really tedious subject--bio with the girls. haha.
I miss discussing dbsk with Natalie, although she's not that into them.haha. Anyhow, I started to listen to bigbang's song. 'Tell me goodbye' is very nice. haha.
I miss Edna's fashion. haha!!! especially her bag..hah.
haha! and oh! I miss miss chin's face when she's trying real hard to hide her smile.
haha! I miss the whole class.. :)

No comments: