Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Add on.

HAHA.
I miss Lam Mun Wai, the 'outside' happy, 'inside' sad guy.

I miss copying bio with him until fingers break and try to sneak into library to photostate.
haha. when thought of it also will laugh. remember the day i tried to go out? but that woman was actually not far from staff room. LOL. my heart nearly pumps out. LOL..

ANDDDDDDDDDD
I miss complaining to him about that 'very special person'. hahaha!
He's very kind, to help me keep all the 'secrets'. haha!



I only started to talk to him end of last year.
If not mistaken, was because I wanna borrow the Chem p2 mock papers answer. Haha!
He's so kind.. he borrowed to me all but actually I didn't do anything in return. haha! :p


Although not knowing him for long, he's considered as one close friend to me in Alevels. haha.
Maybe because we were same primary school, thats why i feel quite close to him.
At least, I can crap alot with him. Haha!! really alot.
Well, he's the best 'mouth exercising athlete'. Maybe can get into world record? haha. Jk. XD
He wouldn't deny it, right, munwai? haha. He can stay in library for 8 hours, planned to study but actually talk for more than 4 hours. haha!


One thing in common. both of us like choc. just that I like choc with rum, he likes pure choc..
I remember, I promised to buy you one whole Choc indulgence and you promised you'll finish it up. hahahaha! Hope that choc indulgence can causes the 'inside sadness' allele to mutate and form 'happy allele' which is dominant la. haha! wah.. so Bio. lol.
One dayyy,... one day, I'll buy for you. haha. Wait for that day yea.. LOL.



Haahaa.
one last thing.
Mun Wai, you are the best.









KOJILMA.
HAHA!



you're nappeun namja. ^^
haha!
Take care, nappeun namja. :p
and All the best in IMU. *heart*
Looking for the day you give me a name card
with Dr.Lam printed on it. ^^
*i didn't spell wrongly this time.hehe.*

1 comment:

Mun Wai said...

Oh myy! You really wrote a post just on me! Haha! Don't la! I shy one you knowwwww! :D

Btw, thanks la. And I am not as great as what you mentioned in your post. Just another typical dude. :)