Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What do you want?

I'm so tired today. Yesterday went to LCCT at 10.45p.m. to pick up my maid. reached there at 11.30p.m. The plane from Jakarta landed at 00.11a.m. and waited her for 1 and a half hour, and yet we did not see her come out. Dad made phone calls to the imigration, checked on the name list of that plane.....and...she's still not here. what the hell.. Dad, aunt and I were all "burning" already.. Dulan! so, we just dont care and went back at 1.30a.m. Dad was so so so mad 'cause he has to leave for Shanghai at 6.30a.m. haih. I was angry also, but at the same time, I pity her lahh... haha.. IF she chose to run away, then she'll lost her RM4000 wages. but what if she was in trouble?? owh.. er.then...haih..*shakehead*



Fight or Flight?
Bread or Interest?
Opinion or Decision?
Ordinary or Special?

Good Luck to all my friends who are going to have their semester exam in May/June. =)

*Wish me luck, pls.. im going to battle tmr and next week.* haih.

No comments: