Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My house has a monk.? O.o

Yesterday was the first time i bake cookies. Haha. Well, of course is not all done by myself. My mother helped me and taught me through the process..hehe.. Its my first time! muahaha.. although the cookies looked bit deformed(thats why i didnt take pictures) but still tasty..hehe.I'm serious and honest! kekz..



Today my brother let other ppl to shave his hair for charity. hey..don't look down on it..his hair cost almost RM1000!! 'cause we whole family supported him and the organisation,and donated about rm1000. hehe. and here comes our 'monk'.



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This reminds me of few friends-a group of botak water fish. muahaha!

OH MY GODD!! Yufai,. u're so right! my brother does looks like Him in certain angles. is it a good thing? no i suppose, haha!

No comments: