Friday, March 12, 2010

PHEW
PHEW
PHEW


Finally, I had done my presentation!! hehe. I guess some of you will be surprised that why I'm doing A-levels now but still have presentation to do. Haha. Don't ask. When teacher asked us to do, we just have to follow orders. No objections.

I thought today is my bad day.
My heels broke one hour before the presentations started.
T.T
yea. sad case. So, no choice, I've to wear back my sandals.
Haha. Luckily I still look fine in formal wear with a pair of sandals. LOL.
I was so worried that my group has to postpone to next week, but luckily I finished present today. YEAH.




And I'm here to thank all my group members.
:: Mok Yin ::
:: Hazel ::
:: Chuan Hao ::

AND



A BIG THANK TO THE JOKER THAT MAKE THE WHOLE PRESENTATION INTERESTING

:: CHANG KAH HWA ::




THANK YOU ALL!!

No comments: