Friday, January 15, 2010

now, I know.




12/01/2010
Watched AVATAR (3D) with bro, sis and Alice.
AVATAR

IS


AWESOME!!




Actually the next day (Wdnesday) I had a Bio test, but I chose to watch AVATAR rather than studying Bio at home. Hoh! Luckily I did not make the wrong decision. Haha!

I wished to live in that Pandora planet also lah.. It's so nice..so..'wonderland' feel. hahah!
Actually I feel bit sad when the movie ends, because it means that have to back to reality already. hah. I know I have to, eventually, can't always live in fantasy.

but AVATAR is, indeed, very worthwhile to watch. =)

rate: 9/10
haha. Although its superb nice and awesome, but it gives me a feeling of 'Atlantis-the lost empire', 'Laputa and Princess mononoke by hayao Miyazaki'. hehe.






13/01/2010




lock and key hypothesis is always applied in order to access in to that secret garden. =)

I am so idiotic. I am always so over protective of that particular thing that you all gave me 2 years ago. I always cover it well of that most inner part, forbidden to any 'foreigners'. But the more I protect it the more I neglected its importance and its values. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. Because 'foreign things' never belong there and never will understand the values.=)

No comments: