Saturday, September 19, 2009

a silent night

Good news. I've got back my maxis number. =)

Finally, I've done something meaningful and productive. haha. Meeting up with high school friends is the most meaningful event in this week. My first week of holidays was so meaningless..only sleep, eat, watch tv. I was supposed to study, but totally in holiday mood already. haha.
Tonight, it was quite odd for me. somehow, I was quiter compared to past gatherings, or even in high school, I think. haha. I am not emo though. Just don't feel like wanna talk much. hehe. I used to dislike rainy days, but someone changed me. so, don't tease huiying edi lah~ haha.



For the boy whose birthday on 19/9 ,
EUGENE KAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




For the cute girl whose birthday on 20/9,
MOK YIN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: