Saturday, August 22, 2009

keep the ball rolling


I have an announcement to make. This thing happens one in a blue moon. hehe!

Yesterday i brought someones to 1u. *not me driving. LOL* but i gave the correct, precise direction. muahahaha! and reached there safely! haha! Eugene, im learning to recognize roads now. when u r back from aussie,mayb im not the one who cant recognize the way to go back home.hehehehe. i may be ur gprs.. haha!! okay, dont believe me. haha!!!


Dance flick= meet the spartans.

combine parts of different movies, made it as if very funny.. but ITS NOT FUNNY...

ITS LAME. i dont get it why the girl beside my cousin can laugh so loud..I din even laugh.. mayb just s-m-i-l-e. H-E-H-E.


Owh. IELTS is on the 28th and 29th. Well, my results are expected. never have high expectation though. aih. im so going to take the test again next year. hmm. head bigggg....



No comments: