Sunday, June 14, 2009

dont

My alien cousin sister came back from Russia last Thursday. She haven't been eating dim sum for almost a year, so on thursday nite we went to OUG to have our dimsum dinner. Its so WEIRD to have dimsum as dinner..haha.








Then on Friday, we went to pyramid for movie.





DRAG ME TO HELL





The only reason i felt scary was because the sound system of the TGV cinema in sunway pyramid.. so loud and made my ears pain.. urgh. We weren't planned to watch horror movie but all the sessions for all the nice movies were all full.actually we could just dont watch any movies, but our purpose to pyramid is to watch movie, any movie will do, so we chose this hell movie. .=






Don't watch it. seriously.



Haha. but this movie made me think of someone also named Christine, also a fair lady, also a vegetarian. LOL. ---Christine Yap. haha!



14th June. -- went for the Kasturi Majlis thingi to get my 100 bucks. hmm. but 100 bucks is really not enough for me. one present for someone whose birthday on 24th June can spend all my 100 bucks. haha.




No comments: