Sunday, April 19, 2009

Part Time Maid?? Lol

This month I'll be the "ah sam" biwei, because the maid went back to Indonesia for a month.
Which means this month I'll have to help out my grandma-washing clothes and dishes,cleaning the house, water the plants, and cook!

I love to cook, but always didn't get the chance to cook coz my grandma never let me cook myself. maybe she scare i'll burn down the house la,which is possible. lol. I only know how to cook fried rice, and i've my secret recipe--Strawberry fried rice! muahaha!

Not bad at all, let me has the chance to do housework. Lol.
I think it'll be fun.although its quite tiring, i'm quite enjoying it! haha. =)

Doing the housework is never an easy job. You'll know how hectic is your mother or maid is when you do all these housework. hehe.

In fact, i was suppose to do volunteer today at Brickfield but super headache. because I cant sleep well yesterday. Hmm.
If next time still have any volunteers job to do, I'll surely go help out. ehehe.







Looking forward to next Saturday.
movie. crazy-ness!!

No comments: